What information do we collect?
You may provide us with certain personally identifiable information when you:
- Register for a customer account;
- order products or gift certificates;
- request customer support or send us any other communication;
Personally identifiable information may include your name, email address, billing address, shipping address, and credit card number.
Information collected by Cookies:
A cookie is a small text file that our site sends to your computer to allow the site to store information that uniquely identifies our users.
Hampton's cookies do not collect or store personally identifiable information. Rather, the cookie stores a token that uniquely identifies a particular user at a particular time.
That token is then linked to the user information in our secured databases. You can always delete the cookies and reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to display a message when a cookie is being sent. If you reset your browser, some of the site features and functionality may not be available to you and you may not be able to take advantage of all the features on the site.
Information collected by Log Files:
Hampton collects IP addresses and certain non-personally identifiable information through the use of log files. Such information may include your IP address, browser type and site usage.
How do we use your information?
We use the personally identifiable information you provide to:
- provide the features and functionality of the Site;
- fulfill your requests for our products and services;
- communicate with you about the status of your orders and other inquiries about our products and services;
- send you information about our products and services;
- for our internal business purposes, such as data analysis, audits and so forth;
- help us create content that is most relevant to you;
We use your email address to communicate with you about your account and to send you certain notification emails. You can change the frequency of those emails in your Zazzle account settings.